Creating an AudioBook Strategy: Hungary
Norwegian BEAT Technology and the Petofi Cultural Agency are inviting publishers and professionals to a joint online, practical workshop on creating an audiobook strategy.
Want to know how an audiobook is produced, how it reaches the audience and how it becomes a success? Now you can find out from the world's leading experts on the subject!
Register for our free Zoom webinar with BEAT Technology from Norway!
What we will be talking about:
- producing audiobooks
- Dániel Levente Pál - Director of the Petőfi Cultural Agency
- Nathan Hull - Chief Strategy Officer - Beat Technology (Norway)
- Carla Herbertson - co-Founder - Small Wardour (UK)
- Noora Lamers - Head of Audio - WPG Uitgevers (Netherlands)
- Marina Stavropoulou - Senior Editor, Audio - Bonnier Books (UK)
Date:18 May at 13:00
The event is free, but registration is required! Register at the event midnight on 17 May:
Registration deadline: 17 May 00:00